Please see below for common patient questions, and refer to the sidebar for downloadable patient forms and accepted insurance companies.
What's the best way to contact your office?
Contact us by calling (631) 474-0008. You can also visit our Contact page for specific extensions.
How do I get to your offices?
Visit our Location page for maps and directions.
Do I need a referral?
The following carriers do not require a referral for specialist consultations:
- Workers Compensation
Many insurance companies require referrals for specialist consultations. Consult your provider handbook or call your insurance company directly to find out if you need a referral. Then call your Primary Care Physician (PCP) to obtain the referral.
Do you take my insurance?
We participate with a wide variety of insurance plans, including but not limited to:
- BlueCross BlueShield (excluding HealthPlus)
- Cigna PPO, EPO and Indemnity
- Empire NYSHIP
- Island Group
- Medicare (Please call the office about the Medicare Advantage plans)
- No Fault
- Oxford Freedom & Liberty
- United Healthcare Choice Plus & Compass
- Worker Compensation
If your plan is not listed please contact the office to verify participation. If the physician is out-of-network we will provide an estimate of cost upon request. Provider participation may vary from one provider to the other. Each provider's eligibility is listed at the bottom of his/her profile.
At which hospitals do you operate?
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
- Insurance card and photo ID
- Print and complete the registration forms or register on our Patient Page (link to the patient portal)
- All diagnostic films and reports; X-rays, MRI, CT-Scan, Bone Scan, films/CD. It is important to bring the CD/films as well as the reports for all tests related to your visit. MRI and CT-Scans do not take the place of X-rays.
- List of your current medications
- Work or motor vehicle related injuries; name of the Workers Compensation/No-Fault carrier, address to send the claims as well as the claim and policy numbers.
- Medical records for related procedures
- Referral from PCP if required by you insurance
- If the patient is a minor he/she must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- If the injury happened at school we need the original claim form
How can I request copies of my medical records?
Please call the office or fax your request to 631.474.0224. The Records Release Form can be found under Patient Forms in the sidebar. All paper records can be faxed or mailed once we receive a signed release from the patient/parent or guardian (we cannot release records to the parents if the patient is 18 or older). Be sure to include the fax number or address you would like the records sent to.
**Access to request your records using the Patient Page coming soon**
How can I request copies of my X-rays or MRI films?
What forms of payment does the office accept?
Do you offer financing options?
Yes. We have had great success getting our patients approved for financing through CareCredit.